Ippudo Ramen
-------
Qi, that woman, kept insisting that I go back to the shop to look for her so that she can show me my presents first. She bought me this ridikulously huge ladybird that we've named Birdbird, and a quilt set from Ikea's KIDS SECTION. o.o Love the presents very much though! Thanks bbg. :D
We eventually settled for Ippudo after a series of unfortunate events, and for an impromptu decision like this, I'm so glad we chose to dine here. The soup broth of the ramen was really delicious, and I love how tangy the noodles are! Mmmm, I'd definitely come back for more soon. After filling our tummies, we went bra shopping tgt @ La Senza! I have 50% off on my birthday month so it's really worth it. WHOOHOO. We each bought two bras before A turned up and surprised me with a bouquet of sunflowers. ❀✿❀
Dinner was @ Pepperoni Pizzeria with my dinky divers! ❤ Gotta love all of them for turning up, and they even surprised me with a chocolate cake from Awfully Chocolate. *heartmelts* Big hugs and thanks! Y'all know who you are. Qp even rushed down after school to meet me! I really feel like the luckiest girl in the world that day to have such awesome friends and a loving boyf. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment