Actually, I shouldn't be here but my head really hurts from all the studying earlier on. *excuses* Okay, promise that this time I'm not here to complain. Must be more optimistic and take things in my stride. :) Estella, you can do this yes? *bellows: YES!*
Finals are next week but I'm already dreaming of all the things that I can accomplish during my short break. Can't wait to get myself a tan and some kinda fitness! Facial, manicure & pedicures, and perhaps a haircut again? So excited! I think even twiddling my thumbs aimlessly at home will bring me great joy. :D




YOU CAN DO IT JELLYBEAN! HANG IN THERE, A WHILE MORE!
ReplyDeletehahahaha is that anthony lying there?? LOL. jiayouuuu wheee our well deserved break is a few days away! :D
ReplyDeleteqixin: thanks babygirl! :D I AM A BOUNCING JELLYBEAN AND I WILL SURVIVE. *boink*
ReplyDeletezhi yong fan: HAHAHHA YES THAT'S HIM. retarded right. I can't wait for holidays!!!! My eyebags bigger than boiboi's bagpack already.