Sunday, September 18, 2011

Rain Over Me

 Happy 22nd, BestQ! ❤



Super love the green tea @ Wisma food court (Jap Stall)!


And they call this, SHIOK!!!!! maki.
(It's really quite shiok, but I'd prefer it without mayo.) 

P/S: LIOWCH, I AGREED TO EAT THIS FOR YOUR SAKE OK. Be touched; be very touched indeed. Hahahaha. This is probably the second sushi I've willingly eaten in my entire life? The first is Sakae's Salmon Skin. And.... that is all! D: 

Sashimi (Qi's)
(Sorry, I can't bring myself to do this yet... give me another year.)

COLD PEBBLE!


THIS POSE IS DEDICATED TO CHAI :)
Please girls, let's all do this when Lingsie is back ok?

Still trying her best to master it after so many years #failblog




Some kinda retro hair (?)

Kang termed this my "jigsaw face". I hate him. And yes, I will never make this face again. Ever.


Another unglam shot: trying to channel sexy vibes while digging my nose!  

Nagging at her for dressing down on her birthday celebration. Result: her pissed off face :(

 To   and beyond

It's been so long since we've had (almost) an entire day to ourselves. We ate, we shopped, we ate even more, and then we camwhored of course. There's nothing entirely "special" about this birthday celebration but I guess what made it special was that we had each other for company. (: Nearly every single sentence was punctuated with laughter. Real hearty laughter. I know that I can say anything and everything to her. It's so awesome; because half the time, I don't even make sense. We don't worry ourselves about silly things like offending each other with the things we say. We can shout, prod, insult and annoy each other, and then laugh it off. It's just amazing. Thinking of all the crazy things we did together: our photoshoots (and more to come please), "clubbing" on my bed, alcohol buffet, late nights chionging MCM projects, stayovers and so much more. It's so rare to find someone you can be completely comfortable with, y'know?

And that's why, I really am thankful for having this girl in my life. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi baby. Think that whole day I didn't think about a single sad thing at all and all that crazy breathless laughter made me so tired when I was on the bus. But still even on the bus I had you to lie on, and I just feel thankful there's someone like you in my life to check back on me every so often. Everytime I post a shitty tweet/post, you're right there with a text to 'scold' or make me smile. I don't know how I deserve a friend like you. (': Seriously tearing now wtf okay.

    Not too much epic shit happening ever since MCM ended haha those were crazy days, but still, never a dull day with you. Til the end. (:

    Love you a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww (: LOVE YOU WELLY MUCH AND PLEASE DON'T CRY. You'll always have me. I will never stop trying to dig armpit warmth from you, just so you know. Teehee! ;)

    Aiya, we not very hapz already what. Old liao. Lub chu till the end of time! *cue romantic song to fade in slowly*

    ReplyDelete