Thursday, September 15, 2011

// you're still the soldier in my eyes


You touch these tired eyes of mine
And map my face out line by line
And somehow growing old feels fine
I listen close for I'm not smart
You wrap your thoughts in works of art
And they're hanging on the walls of my heart

I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours
And though my edges may be rough
I never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours







A will not be able to contact me for a whole week cause he's currently in Tekong. Urgh, there's so many things that I wanna tell him about floating around at the back of my mind. :( It actually feels very strange because he's always been able to call back (or text at least), but now it's like he has vanished! Not quite used to it yet... but I'm ok! ☺ That's what work is for, heh. 

This entry was supposed to include a photo of Anthony's body pre-enlistment and after about three months in NS, but... I think he'll be very shy - if I showed his pre-enlistment body, that is. He's been going around bragging to his family members about his weight loss so much that I deleted the picture of his abs off my camera. Hahaha #evilgirlfriendalert~ 

Anyhow, he really lost a lot of weight! Feeling rather proud of him. Soon, it will be him laughing at me for still being a fatty, and the comfortable pillow that is his tummy will disappear. D: Awww dayum, time for me to start exercising! Meh. 

4 comments:

  1. if he goes brunei he confirm lose even more weight! =/ i didnt recognise wj when he came back from brunei leh i still said "ah bu shi ta la!" turned out it was him HAHA. nvm, u cannot contact A u can contact ME! HAHAHA :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthony looks so fit now! I'm sure his training must be damn tough :( Haha, do you prefer him with more muscles? He definitely looks good now with his buff body! Hahaha, I'm not ogling.

    ANYWAY, GOOD JOB MR TAI! He certainly deserves his bragging rights :)

    I guess the only drawback about having a boyfriend who is so fit...is the pressure to match up to his fitness! LONGGANGMEI should know better! d:

    It sucks when your other half becomes uncontactable... :( I feel you! Fill your days with activities and time will fly in the blink of an eye :)

    P.S. Lovely dress! Hahaha I <3 clothes embroidery!!! I know you do too!

    Miss you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MICHELLE: If he go brunei, I think he will become black and skinny. Like a dried mushroom. Hahaha. Don't want leh. I feel very fat next to him :(

    So funny you! "AH BU SHI TA LA~" in the end, it's WJ YUEN. Hahahaha. Can I go Brunei to jian fei not?

    Teehee, I contact you almost everyday lor. :D But cannot win your bff lah! He's like your shadow. HAHAHHA. Ok better stop saying, later i kena karma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chai: He's much fitter than before! Heehee ummm yes I prefer him with more muscles. *blush* Toned bodies are hot! But he is seriously too complacent. Every time he books out, he really eats like a glutton. It's so hard to keep up with him. And you're right, the pressure to match his fitness is starting to increase :(

    Thanks chai chai for being so understanding. Yes it kinda sucks. I haven't heard from him since last weekend. But I'm busy with work and meetups with friends these days so I don't feel that bad (yet). :) Can't wait for him to be back! Heh.

    Btw, it's a long top! Hahaha. We both just see eye to eye when it comes to clothes don't we? :D

    I miss you so much too. Take care of yourself ok! Enjoy the remaining time you have in Melb before you fly back to sunny sg! The little red dot of an island awaits your return <3

    ReplyDelete