#1
#2
Felt unusually free thanks to my day off - no tuition, no work, no school. It was great really. Been awhile since I've had some me-time, so I decided not to waste the day away. Made some Mushroom Munchies for myself as a lunch-time snack! They're actually baby portobello mushrooms filled with bacon & topped with mozzarella cheese. It's my first time making these so I was glad it turned out fine. Mmmm, would love to have more of these juicy happy things! I really don't mind eating mushrooms everyday for the rest of my life. All hail the Queen of mushrooms! ♔
Dinner was macaroni and cheese, but with lots of ingredients inside! Added chicken and fresh mushrooms to it, with tomato sauce. Yeah, basically I recycled most of the ingredients from earlier on because I don't like to keep food. I mean, what better place to store food than in your stomach right? ;) Heehee @longgangmei! This dish was very simple to make, and tasty too. Gonna make it a point to have less of instant noodles and more homecooked meals. It's actually quite fun and satisfying when the food turns out better than you imagine! :)




Does this mean......
ReplyDeleteyou're gonna cook for ME? HEHEEHEHEHEHE harts ni foreverrrr!
We should buy a dog. I reckon we'll be awesome roomies.
hallo! if estella is cooking and you guys are getting a dog pls count me in as a roomie too! i will do my part as the food-finisher and dog-cuddler!! hahaha
ReplyDeleteqi: I thought we agreed on that already! WHY U INSECURE AH. HAHAHAHA. siao pi. :3
ReplyDeleteI want a dog so badly :') Hahahaha. Dream come true if one day we really get a dog! But you better take care of it too. IF NOT..... I WILL LEASH YOU AND NOT THE DOG.
heehee food is safest in your stomach! you learn fast! (Y) teehee and U ARE MAKING ME HUNGRY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WITH THE MUSHROOM PHOTOS. :(
ReplyDeleteCUBES: ahahahahah so annoying why you call me estella! make me insecure leh. I WANT TO MEET YOU HELLO!? We are supposed to go buy gummies tgt with my $50 voucher! :(
ReplyDeleteLGM: eh hello LGN! HAHAHA. PULVINAR SAYS HI. the mushroom is cute right. I love it!
ReplyDeleteHAHHAA. omg sorry! i thought i dont wanna call you fair feathered fren anymore in case you no frens me!! BABY I AM DYINGGG. :(((( when ur voucher expire?!?!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA. SMACK YOU! ok please, dont call me fair feathered fren! :( i hatez it! Don't die!!!! I'll be sad ttm. We go retail therapy k! Idk, not so soon I think? But i fear that i'd misplace it! Hahaha faster ok we go buy your gummies!
ReplyDelete