Wednesday, November 9, 2011

fairy lights and cakes














1. Ikea date with Anthony
2. Weijie's 21st birthday party

I've been so horribly lazy to blog lately! :( Don't mind me. There's nothing to update about anyway. This week can basicially be summed up like this: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday - work. Tuesday & Thursday - tuition and school. ☹ Ok actually, it's not that bad right? I *suspect* an underlying workaholic gene in myself. Probably inherited it from my mom, since my dad's a self-proclaimed chao geng king. Hahaha. Been working so hard that my dad's scared. He even returned me the money that I gave him to pay for my bills and said, "Keep it. It's your hard-earned money. Don't work so hard already!"

Btw, my tuition kid did pretty well for his exams! Band 1 for Math, band 2 for English and Science. I'm so proud of him. :) 

2 comments:

  1. (: Ahyo so cute one your dad! I wish my parents would tell me not to work so hard! TMD.

    I hope your tuit kid is not the barty rocker kid. Or what was that about again? Hahahahahaha

    Hungry liao. You must have infected me with some hunger disease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahha my dad is awesome ah! Okay lah I will tell you not to work so hard then. Haha.

    What's that about barty rocker? LOLOLOL. oh wait, is it the bloomy knocker or smth like that? YES HE IS THAT SAME KID. <3 rofl.

    Yes when I bit you, the infectious funger disease spread to your body. Congrats, you are now one of us.

    ReplyDelete