Thursday, November 24, 2011

We found love in a hopeless place.





Forgive these blurry pics taken using the iPhone! Was kinda impatient to dig in, heh. ;)
I loveeeeeee the butter squid @ ThaiPan. Been craving this for too long.

Black pepper beef!

Another favourite: Olive rice!!! :)


Showing off his biceps and whatever ceps. Not bad lah ah. 
This was when I was using the laptop in the living room and Kinder started pawing my leg. She hopped on the chair next to mine and found a comfortable spot on my legs. Awww. She just lay there quietly while I surfed the net and patted her head. She's really such a sweetheart. ❤


My favourite babygirl (of the animal kind)!!!! ☺
Kiki always makes me happy.

"NOM NOM NOM ON MY BONE"


Anthony and I found this soft toy lying around the house, and apparently no one claimed ownership of it so we used it to play with Kinder. It's the kinda toy with magnetic arms & legs so we distracted Kinder and then clipped the toy on her tail! She was very confused. D: It was so funny I laughed till my stomach ached. 

Which girl doesn't like receiving little gifts every now and then right? :)
Anthony actually stepped into ARTBOX (my fav place for cute stuff!) on his own, and got me this seal sponge with a little card that says "I love you". Oh yes, and he even got the membership card for me! :3 (now you know who to ask if you need anything from Artbox!) It was such a sweet gesture from him because I'd mentioned in passing that I really like anything that has this cute seal! It's nice to know that he bothers about my incessant ramblings and remembers the little details. :)

Saved the best for the last! :D This is my Christmas present to myself: Lomo LC-A+ with an underwater casing, free film + splitzer. It cost me a bomb okay ($450 in total). But this is called giving myself a pat on the back for working so friggin' hard this year and being... semi-independent. LOL excuses.

It's kinda therapeutic to spend a whole day just lazing around with the boy - doing the simplest things like going for a meal together, taking walks, laughing at Kinder looking silly and more. It's something I haven't done in ages. Been feeling guilty lately because I've compromised so much time with him on the weekends just to work. Really why, sometimes I question myself. Gonna have to take some time off to refocus and put my priorities right. Well, but anyway, he's gonna be in Taiwan for 21 days so.... now, this is the time to UNLEASH THE... workaholic in me! Heheheheh. ;)

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAH OMG YOU DID NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS INDULGING BUY! LOLOL.

    (: YAH THE BUTTERED SQUID THING SAME SAME LA HEEHEE. Good uh!

    Don't work so hard lah go out with me leh. HAHA.
    MEWMEW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAH I WAS WORRIED U'D SCOLD ME :(

    Yes!!! Buttered squid is awesome (Y) Cravingzzz max!!! Heheheh. :D If I don't work, then you must work leh. What the hell. Lolololol. MEWMEW!!! Is that your new fav word now? HAHA.

    ReplyDelete