| Ben's 21st Birthday ☺ |
![]() |
| @Capella Sentosa |
![]() |
| Kang before getting drunk |
![]() |
| Kang after getting drunk |
![]() |
| Jo workin' his "I'm sexy and I know it" moves |
![]() |
| JizzyB ♡ |
![]() |
| Awwwww :') |
![]() |
| We got photo-bombed by the TV!!! HAHAHA. #cheapthrill |
![]() |
| Dinkatron |
![]() |
| Photo courtesy of Russ (I LOVE HIS PHOTOS!!!) |
![]() |
| Photo courtesy of Russ |
This post is really long overdue but here it is, finally. Visual evidence of us having fun and being retarded together. I love my jizzy family, especially jizzyboy91 aka lissyliu! Thanks for keeping me company throughout the night ;) Had fun slacking in our cozy corner and doing retarded jumps on the sofa! Overall it was a pretty tame night, but I guess it's really the company that matters. 〷

















Love the "kang before getting drunk."
ReplyDelete......
"kang after getting drunk."
HAHHAHAHAH (Y) Love you too Jizzybabe89!
xxx jizzyboy91
HAHAHAHA naise ah. totally true for kang. ;) cheers to 2012! had so much fun w you and the rest that night! no regrets at all~ :) <3 you!
ReplyDelete