Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How do I get you alone

Curry katsu don made with love ❤

Girly day with my dearest ET equates to a cooking and makeup session, no less! :)

This was our attempt to make a chicken katsu don with curry drizzled over it. It was SO FILLING I almost burst my panties. Kellyn will make a great housewife by the way, I can vouch for that. Haha. Lucky Jon! ;) We should really get together for more cooking sessions eh.

Played with eyeshadows and makeup after our huge meal. Have to admit that I'm really terrible at eye makeup. Embarrassing. T_T

It was such a simple but well-spent day, and I'm certainly looking forward to more girly sessions of fun, laughter and pigging out together!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god I won't make a good housewife. If Jon ever reads I think he will be laughing himself till death in front of the computer. D': But you will! Ant is the lucky one!

    You are not terrible babe! Just need to do a little more practise! Everyone has to start from somewhere! Play with your eyeshadow palettes more. I still get sucky and uneven colouring on both eyes some times ugh so annoying hahah.

    P.S: Have I mentioned that I think you probably got your cute genes from your mom? You two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellyn: Hahahah yes you will! Jon will agree with me (secretly), I'm sure. Anthony is unlucky because I'm super lazy. Meheheheheh!

    Yeah I'll try to play with it more! Thanks for the tips! :D I need to practice using the liquid eyeliner more. It's so annoying... especially when it comes to my right eye -.O

    P/S: I'm cuter than my mom lor please! :3

    ReplyDelete