Time really flies eh. Trying my best to make the most out of my remaining student life. Can't bring myself to say that I'm actually looking forward to graduating. There's this part of me that knows I'd surely miss the freedom and even mugging (except for UB's expensive school fees). Then again, the prospect of entering a new phase of my life is pretty
Apart from that, my life's been reaaaaaaally mundane. Plans to keep fit have started to spiral downwards, with the pain in my knees starting to act up again. :( Trying my best to keep fit via other methods for now.
Well, Plan B includes taking up dance again! It's pretty fun, although nowhere as intensive as Laoshi's training when we were in BP. I miss that level of flexibility and fitness so badly! Seriously considering pole-dancing classes. Hahaha. Will be going for yoga in the later part of March. Please gimme a toned body for my grad trip please (!!!!)



Where you taking yoga? (bojio) I want yoga too!! one of my bucket list items is to achieve the Natarajasana HAHAHA
ReplyDeletesecretly practicing at home yo. I feel so excited just taking about us taking pole dancing classes hehe
rofl!! i thought u never wanna take up pole dancing cos XXXXXXXXXXXXXX is very gross? :P i wanna go too!! this time i will sign up early and not waste money -.-
ReplyDeleteHahaahahahahaha.
ReplyDeleteI told Venus you used to be able t flick your leg in front of your head. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH OKAY DON'T PUNCH ME BYE!
jizzyboy: I'm taking yoga @ Real Yoga. It's actually a coupon deal! haha but i don't mind going with you for yoga too! we can wait for cheap deals or I'll let you know if Real Yoga is good. :)
ReplyDeleteyesssssss! heheh one more off the bucket list hopefully this year!
cubes: what's XXXXXXXXXXXXX? haha i want to take it up after watching the girls at Groove dance studio do those stunts. damn cool.
ReplyDeleteqi: WAH THANKS AH YOU. i'm gonna punch you fo sure. hahahaha. BABY PENGUIN SAYS HI!
ReplyDelete