Can you imagine no first dance, freeze dried romance, five-hour phone conversation /
The best soy latte that you ever had... And me
happy third year to my fav boy! :)
thank you for making me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I don't know how you can tolerate my stubbornness. Neither do I know how you see past all my brokenness and imperfections, and continue loving me. what I do know is that my heart will be safe in your hands, and for you I'll try my best to be a better person.




awwww so sweet :D
ReplyDeleteheehee i ate many sweets that day!!!
DeleteYOU AHHHH FULL OF NONSENSE....
DeleteI know you too well ;)
DeleteLove your sweet message babe. And you looked more than just a million dollars! SEXAYE IS MY ET!
ReplyDeletethanks dear! :D i look like a billion dollars? HOHOHO. then you must look like a zillion dollars leh! ;) heehee meet me soon i miss u nao :B *mushy wushy*
Delete