Monday, September 24, 2012

I don't care if monday's black.


This helped chase away all the Monday blues - a happy meal lovingly prepared by A for his mummy and me. :) Will try to eat more healthy food from now on because my body's been feeling really sluggish these days. I desperately need to exercise more!!!!

On an aside, this is my first time trying brown rice! Yes, first time in 23 years indeed. Hahaha. Always had a bad impression of it because when I was a kid, my aunt cooked brown rice for my cousins and it smelt SO BAD. I was convinced she was an evil mother who fed her children disgusting food. But actually... brown rice isn't that bad after all! :O Surprising revelation huh. 

It's the last week of the month! Can't wait for pay to be in because I'm broke as hell. Need to stop splurging and pretending I've got plenty of money!!! :( Also, Anthony's birthday is coming real soon and I've no clue what to get! HELP.

4 comments:

  1. so cute! the bears look like they are sleeping under a blanket!! :)
    i totally suck at getting bf presents as well!!! :( girls are so much more easier to shop for right!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi tall sis!!! so good to see you more active on IG (and of course I'm delighted to see your comment too!!!) yeah the bear is supposed to look like it's tucked under a blanket, heh.

      what did you get for S this year? I'm really terrible at this y'know. HELP! girls are a thousand times easier to shop for. Guys have one item of everything and refuse to change until they use it to death. -.- I can't possibly buy A anything that he doesn't already have :(

      Delete
  2. Ultra sweet of Anthony!!! Didn't believe Aaron when he told me Anthony's a really sweet boyf until I saw this hehehe. I suck at picking a present for Aaron too but maybe, you can hand-make smth? ;>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi tinglei!!! :)

      yeah it was really sweet of him cause i didn't really expect him to make this for me. hahaha. ask Aaron to make you a bento or something too! :B heh anw thanks for the suggestion babe! i only made him a card and bought him a shirt for his bday though. :/ btw, we should drag the boys out for a double date someday! :D

      Delete