Saturday, September 1, 2012

Turning 23


Picnic with Qi by the poolside. ♡






OP OP OP OP! 
Oppa Gangnam Style!!! 


Via Instagram:


HAHAHA I LOVE THIS. THINK QIXIN IS GONNA KILL ME NOW T_T

Thank you bbg for making the picnic happen finally! :) It was a simple affair, with just us sitting by the poolside, surrounded with happy food and a bottle of Moscato. Having your company was what really mattered though. As we grow older (urgh!) and celebrate yet another year of our friendship, I take joy in knowing that what we've built up over the years is like wine - it only gets better with time. Thank you for letting me bring out the worst in you. It's one thing I take pride in. ;) Love you welly much!!!


Drinks with Qp @ Clarke Quay later on in the night

Thank you for taking time out to celebrate with me baby!!! :) Can't believe you even went to get a present lah!!!! :x I don't know what I did to deserve someone as wonderful as you. Let's have our chawanmushi soon!!! *drools* 

Kthxbai. :D

4 comments: