| "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney |
| I CAN HAZ A HUGEASS TURKEY LEG AND CHURROS :D |
Initially, my expectations for Magic Kingdom Park were low because I've been to Disneyland before and it caters more to children (or so I thought). However, I couldn't be more wrong!!! Even the scorching sun could not deter me from having fun. My feet was badly sunburnt at the end of the day, so you can imagine how uncomfortable it must be for all the characters / performers in full costumes.
We actually managed to catch quite a few of the street parades and I went trigger-happy with the camera's shutter button! Each performance was filled with so much energy and vibrance. It was sheer joy watching the Disney people perform with such dedication. Indeed, it was like entering a whole new world where dreams come true. :') The day ended with fireworks, a beautiful sunset and plenty of wonderful memories to bring home. Thank you Walt Disney, for showing us that dreams can become reality.



Omg I want a turkey leg nowwwwwww. And the place really looks damn magical!
ReplyDeletehi wenhui!!! wah, pleasantly surprised to see your comment :D yessss, totally craving for a big fat and juicy turkey leg too! you should go visit Disneyland one day with your boyfriend! can take loads of photos there, heh.
Delete