Busy like a little bee! :O
Hello there, my mouldy cupcake of a blog! Can't believe it's been nearly a month since my last update. Schedule's packed to the brim since mid-Nov was the last week of school and there were lots of loose ends to tie up; not to mention having to attend staff retreat, meetings and conduct home visits. That said, it's been a really fulfilling month! Here's a peek at what I've been up to:
1. Attended LGS Prom Night 2012
2. Conquered a 10km "Run for Hope" with Michelle :)
3. Brought a few of my class kids to Resort World Sentosa's newly opened Marine Life Park
4. Legoland with colleagues
5. Attended the Commandos 43rd Anniversary Dinner with Anthony @ Fort Canning
Of course, these are just the highlights of November. I'm ultra thankful that it's the holidays now - it's finally time for me to unwind and recharge those worn-out batteries. No doubt December will fly by in a blink of an eye, with all the meetups and plans that I've scheduled. Looking forward to spending Christmas with my loved ones! This year my family's having a Christmas party!!! :) Can't wait to over-indulge in all the good food!
p/s: my Picasa account has reached its 1GB limit for photos (oh gosh) and that means I've to host the pictures on another site altogether. Does anyone know what to do? I'm using Photobucket for now but it's damn troublesome and slow. Should I just change to Wordpress? :(









No comments:
Post a Comment