Monday, January 21, 2008

Every action has a consequence, mind you.

Well I never saw it coming,
I should've started running a long long time ago.

4 comments:

  1. THIS TAGBOARD IS SOOOO TROUBLESOME TO TAG! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :(

    I LOVE YOUR BLOG'S ADD! SO SWEEEEEET :) NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE! WO XI HUAN :)

    AND I HATE THIS ENTRY.

    :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh SORRY SORRY! but then i wanted a new blogname!! and i wanted a happy one! so have to change blog loh :/ don't scold me! i will not koup your armpit warmth for one hour tmr! :)

    hee i know you love it! because it was half inspired by you. ya know that your drawing of us (the happy pills) is on my wallpaper? haha! thats why i thought of you! and the name yo.

    LOL i know this entry is lame! i am too lazy to blog properly tonight! TMR TMR i will stop talking nonsense. hee.

    love you too! :D *ps: i'll get back the cd for you!*

    ReplyDelete