Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Broken.
I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph; I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain
‘cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome
And I don’t feel right when you’re gone away
The worst is over now and we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high, you steal my pain away
There’s so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain
‘cause I’m broken when I’m open
And I don’t feel like I am strong enough
‘cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome
And I don’t feel right when you’re gone away
‘cause I’m broken when I’m open
And I don’t feel like I am strong enough
‘cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome
And I don’t feel right when you’re gone away
you've gone away
you don't feel me here
anymore
what an awesome song. i love it! :)
*edit*
OHMYTIAN! qingpei msged me from China!!! :D i'm so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



eh! har-low! stupid you, we're in different class. TSK. see la.. all your fault.
ReplyDeletehey i just msned ah king and he is also in china! lol.
ReplyDeletegenn: haha what! i know you're in same class as chai chai right. congrats!
ReplyDeleteshu xian: ahahaha yah i heard he's there. so funny lah. how is he doing?
ReplyDelete