Wednesday, April 23, 2008

If I could ask God just one question...

I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way- in all your speaking and in all your knowledge- because our testimony about Christ was confirmed in you.

Now that it's all said and done, I guess we should just be grateful for what we once had. :)

4 comments:

  1. If i could ask God just one question, hahah that's from someday you'll know! :D

    If i could ask God just one question, i wanna know why are there so many heartbreaks in the world.

    :D love! see you tomorrow, track!

    ling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby girl, you know i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ling*: hahahha yes! i like that line :) if i could ask God just one question, i would ask Him why you're so unglam yet pretty! :O hahhaha. love you dear! i will run my arse off for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. qixin: you know i love you too pee.

    ReplyDelete