looooooking forward to Zouk with you dear! (: gonna be sooooo much fun! we'll dance until the cows come home! haha, please bring a bucket out to collect our dripping sweat!!!! wheeee (: i like your yellow nails! do you like my orange (peeling) nails? ):
looooooking forward to Zouk with you dear! (: gonna be sooooo much fun! we'll dance until the cows come home! haha, please bring a bucket out to collect our dripping sweat!!!! wheeee (: i like your yellow nails! do you like my orange (peeling) nails? ):
ReplyDeleteling*
Heyhey, I'm in NP right now but I couldn't contact you to bring me around, so yah. ): But anyhow, was thinking whether I'd bump into you, hahaha. (:
ReplyDeleteI REMEMBER YOU WIPE SWEAT METHOD!!! the use a guy shirt method!! i like :)
ReplyDeletethe quiz can be taken at quizbox.com but I took so many of them, I don't know their exact urls. Hahas. Just keep clicking give me more!
ReplyDeletedo you have that song? if not i can send it to you! :D