Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Call me Blunt. James Blunt.


I wanted to blog this angsty entry about never-ending projects and irritating people but I have decided that I will not allow myself to be upset by such meaninglessness. :) Three cheers to that! I feel better now, because.

Thinking things through (omg, alliteration to its max!), I've come to realise how transient and temporal earthly relationships are. And I think it's grounded me so much more, in a way. However, I will not allow myself to give up hope on people in general. Simply because a naive and foolish part of me still wants to believe that deep inside, people are still essentially good. Being let down and disappointed is only a (small) part and parcel of life, and I think I've learned alot from this lesson. I wouldn't go so far as to say I've matured, but I'd like to think that I'm not as childish and petty as before. Some people really do know how to hit where it hurts, but I will hold my head high in spite of the name-calling and insults hurled in my way. :) Putting others down is a clear sign of immaturity- take that!

Sometimes, I think that being too readable is nooooooooo good at all. Hahaha. I'm like an open book, with my facial expressions often betraying me to reveal signs of displeasure when I'm upset. Nevermind. That's why I'm learning PR now, no? :/

Konichiwa! Let's all do a PR smile!

*gagsandfaints*

6 comments:

  1. WHY IS THERE A KOTEX AD AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR POST!!! HAHAHHA

    *gags and faints*

    (:


    ling

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!
    :D

    Talk To The Toilet Today!


    ps: sorry, was in the mood to alliterate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you the way u r!
    stay like an open book k!
    tt's wad makes u attractive!

    baobei xiang

    ReplyDelete
  4. ling*: hee hee because YOU KNOW WHY!!! :D im missing your armpits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. qixin: you mad bong. I totally didn't get it. LOL. okay fine now i do. you alliterated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. baobei: HEY BABEEEEE :) omg u tagged! so happy you noe! hee hee okay i will stay an open book for you. just so you can see my retarded expressions, you know :P

    ReplyDelete