THANKS GENNYBEE FOR SENDING ME
THE UNGLAM AND RETARDED PHOTOS OF US! :)
THE UNGLAM AND RETARDED PHOTOS OF US! :)
Feel like being random and incoherent, so here goes:
- Still in my thoughtful mood. Bah. It's killing me! My brain cells are working on overdrive and they seem to enjoy doing a full marathon in my head. :(
- Qixin lent me 'The Time Traveler's Wife', and I seriously hope I'll get down to reading it. Bedtime stories, me like! :D
- The National Geo is my second favourite channel after Animal Planet. It's so fascinating to watch how fishermen brave the gigantic waves and weather for a living.
- There's this programme on Cleopatra too; and they were trying to find out which was the snake that Cleopatra used to commit suicide. So cool. I wish I could travel to exotic places and uncover mysteries too. HAHAHA. Dora the explorer, move along! cheers to Estella the explorer!
- I saw this monster of an anaconda on Animal Planet earlier in the afternoon too. IT'S CRAZY HUGE. 5 metres long! It can definitely swallow a human! It took about six men to carry it! :O The people are so brave. There's this lady too, who's in charge of tracking the snakes. Admire her bravery man. I think if I ever encounter an anaconda, I'll freak out and just pretend to be a tree. :(
- Tea Party with Liowch was fun fun fun. Spongebob Monopoly! :D But then it made me very tired after that. Lol.
- I saw many many wild mushrooms at Sixth Ave! I WANT TO EAT MUSHROOMS. *tummy rumbles in agreement*
- Talked to my HELEN on the phone! :) It's amazing how we seem to have an endless amount of things to talk about! We're always grumbling about this and that, but I love our nonsense! Hahaha.
- "Crawling back to you"!
- My body is aching after playing badminton with my parents. It's falling apart! I am getting old.
- I must control my spending! Think Thrifty! :D
- Cable-skiing with the Monster Meeehoon soon I hope! AND VBALL! (after my muscles recover!!!)
- Torn between what I want and what I need. Choices choices, decisions to make. It's all part of growing up I guess.
- I'm thankful for my life and the people I have in it, because compared to the other people who have much greater problems than mine, I'm already very lucky and blessed for my problems are minute compared to theirs. Everything falls in place when you put things into perspective. :D



yay! hahaha hey now i have dark nails too. we can go try slippers now. :D HAHAHHA.
ReplyDeletei love you lady! (: you didnt talk about xiaobudian!
hahas, I like discovery channel more! there's mythbusters, they have like 5 series i think. i like how they are always very happy with the explosions and heavy damage done to Buster. hahaha, do you watch?
ReplyDeletewow, there is spongebob monopoly? haha, i recently downloaded a spongebob game for the gameboy. in the game, spongebob blows bubbles to fire at the jellyfishes while patrick licks them to death. lol.
qixin: hahah but i bought mine already -.- i can pei you if you wanna buy though. Lol.
ReplyDeleteoops xiaobudian! he told me to keep him a secret. he's quite an introvert. hahahahaha :P xiaobudian is doing well in my drawer! don't worry. i'm very nice one. HAHA i love you too! Poothead.
shuxian: hahaha i think i saw abit of that! but never watch the whole thing. animal planet got pandamonium! HAHAHA and i love it. :)
ReplyDeleteyeah got spongebob monopoly! if you go to tea party at sixth avenue! :D OMG I WANT TO PLAY GAMES TOO. can teach me how to download? hee.