If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I’d be a better man.
I’d listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he’s taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed
If I were a boy
I would turn off my phone
Tell everyone it’s broken
So they’d think that I was sleepin’ alone
I’d put myself first
And make the rules as I go
Cause I know that she’d be faithful
Waitin’ for me to come home



if i were a boy i would go after pretty girls like you & i!
ReplyDeleteteeheehee.
(: lingsie*
lingsie*:
ReplyDeletehahahah you always know how to make me laugh (out loud somemore), my dear happy pill! if i were a boy, i would fight with chewy over you :P and i would NEVER wax my legs. hairy is sexy! (only for boys)
jiayou at work! love you!
HELLO LALAS!
ReplyDeleteI LUB EUUU!
you make my day a little better
=(
if i were a boy, i will live long hair, wear skirts and sniff my little toe for fun.
haha.
*big hug*
meet soon i hope!
hqp: hello dear! :D i lubbbbs euuu too. cheer up hao ma? rant to me! feel better soon! ignore the things people said, cause they really don't know you man. grr.
ReplyDeletehahaha then maybe i won't want to be your friend, if you were a boy :P but i'd want to watch you sniff your little toe. hee. i think it would be very nice. :D HAHAHAH.
yeah man! if this week cannot, next week i choup ok! :)