Sometimes it's black
Sometimes it's white
Sometimes she's wrong
Sometimes I'm right
Sometimes we talk about it or we figure it out
But then she just changed her mind
Sometimes she's hot
Sometimes I'm cold
Sometimes my head wants to explode
But when i think about it I'm so in love with her
-----
Sometimes it's white
Sometimes she's wrong
Sometimes I'm right
Sometimes we talk about it or we figure it out
But then she just changed her mind
Sometimes she's hot
Sometimes I'm cold
Sometimes my head wants to explode
But when i think about it I'm so in love with her
-----
hello my dear qixin! please do not kill me when you see this. because my fingers just randomly clicked on one of your photos, and poof! you became an astronaut - just like how poof! it became kokokrunch!i honestly dont know how it happened. :O
anw, just wanna see my happy liowch again. make that happen for me, okay? :)
*cackles like an evil mushroom*
I'm addicted to old school songs! again! They make me feel happy! :D
and I have a song to introduce! i've been hearing this while reading my time away at macs in the morning. :)
said i miss you



What. In. The. World!
ReplyDeleteits such a horrible photo by the way! WAHLAUUUU. HAHAHAHA.
i dont wanna be on the moon lah. nuggets. hahha.
mushrooms arent evil. toadstools are! YOU ARE THE TOADSTOOL!
ehhhhh.
saturday you free not.
qixin: the world is round, just like me :)
ReplyDeletehahahah don't complain anymore! or i will send you to the moon, where there are no nuggets! hee hee hee. i can't possibly be a toadstool. toadstools are PURE EVIL.
i'm a happy little mushroom. whoo hoo. you are the evil mushroom! :P
TELL JIAHAO TO GIVE ME ONE DAY TO SPEND WITH YOU LA. :(