Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend.

hey jason, I'm YOURS!!!!!! :)

I absolutely cannot wait! I'm so gonna belt out all the songs that I know, together with charmaine the prettyshit!
it's 5 march, indoors stadium, for those who do not know! :O hurry grab your tickets today!

those who are confirmed going, shout out here so i'll know who to meet and who to avoid (tsk, veggie boys). teehee, i'm so excited that i'm almost hyperventilating! :)

I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

6 comments:

  1. minah is going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha :) have fun! i bet the concert would be a total sellout!! :p

    ling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! meano la minko -__-''

    ReplyDelete
  3. youre my best friend and im in love with you!

    tickets sold out already as of yesterday!

    have fun scaring ppl with your voice ah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LING*: yeah i bet! cool cool minah confirm will dress up damn nicely! haha. i'll tell you if jason looks nice/sings well. :D but im sure he will because he is MINE. or im his! whichever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zorro: teehee, you monster. GO AWAY!!! :( I WONT SMILE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. qixin: teehee awww i love you too! :D wah siao so fast sold out? sigh i should have asked jason to leave you a ticket. Lol! if got jay chou's concert we shall go together ok! and then we can belt out ALL THE SONGS. I SWEAR I WILL RAP/learn the raps! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    AND YOU ARE SO MEAN. SO MUCH FOR LOVING ME. HATES! :(

    ReplyDelete