Friday, January 16, 2009

shut up and let me go.

Been reminiscing quite abit these days. On the good and bad times I had with my friends, of all the crazy things I did before, of laughter and salty tears, of the bridges I've burned, of the lessons learned.

And I realise that at any point in my life, it was the company I had that made those memories worth cherishing, remembering and holding onto. Without a doubt too, the years in BP are the best years of my life so far. There, I made many friends, but more importantly, I found friendships that lasted beyond the secondary school years. And these friendships are the ones that I hold on to the tightest, because the thought of losing any more friends scares me. That said, it's another miracle that I found another set of girlfriends in poly where I thought I should have been better off as a loner. :)

So thank you girls for all the loveeeeeeeeeeee! :))

I miss those times, you know.

And somehow, the older I grow, the more jaded I feel. I don't wanna be like the rest of the world; don't wanna be part of the i-go-to-work-to-earn-money-but-hate-my-job gang; don't wanna be one of those who nudge and squeeze and elbow people just to get a nice juicy spot on the mrt during peak hours; don't wanna sit around in an office without anything but lunch to look forward to. And lastly, I don't wanna become someone that I would dislike.

I really want to find something I'm passionate about (almost found my dream job but forget it already), something that doesn't make me count down the hours left to the end of my misery. Sigh if this goes on, I'll probably settle for a job in some dingy office with lowly pay and a never-get-promoted position; like maybe a receptionist.

Okay I'm done ranting! I am such a bore these days you know. :(

Anyway, some things to be happy about:
1. Qixin will be doing up a happy new blogskin for me! :) SOO HAPPY. I'm sorry I still can't master the whole blogskin thingy because my mind blanks out once Photoshop loads. Thanks for helping me out every time! *big fat creative hug* Have I ever told you that I love creative people!? Hahaha. :D
2. This entry has one more than photo! Amazing, considering how lazy I am to even visit this blog already. (note to self: must start learning how to zhng my blog because i am superficial and pretty stuff will motivate me)
3. CNY IS COMING AND I HAVE PINEAPPLE TARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) I helped to make them, so whoever wants some can grab them if you are brave enough to risk getting diarrhoea :P
4. HE is my idol; the one who inspired and influenced me enough to want a change in my blogskin! :) Absolutely love his illustrations, and style.
5. Getting my haircut tmr! Hope I will resist the urge to do stupid things to my hair! Like chopping it all off or dying it and then shaving botak! :(

this is me, at a happier time of my life as an intern.
charmaine seems to think this photo is HILARIOUS,
just because this is a candid shot of me singing to myself.

because it's cool to lie (down) at work?

interns hard at work.

my favourite photo;
but only because charmaine looks like a cute puppet!


---

Shut up and let me go.
This hurts, I tell you so.
For the last time you will kiss my lips,
Now shut up and let me go.
Your jeans were once so clean,
I bet you changed your wardrobe since we met.

Now, oh so easily you're over me
Gone is love
It's you that ought to be holding me
I'm not containable
This love now
It's not sustainable

2 comments:

  1. HELLOW

    I LOVE YOU.
    RABBIT VOICE AND ALL
    PS: GERALD SAYS UR VOICE IS WORST. I WIN!HAHAHAHA

    *HUGHUG*

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY RABBIT: hello jello! :) hahaha SHUT UPS. i have no rabbit voice okay! HMPF tell gerald he is a lousy judge! i shall stop tuning into him! :(((((

    meet up soon so i can pass you your long overdue present please lol!

    ReplyDelete