Monday, January 19, 2009

Or else my heart is going to pop!

PHOOEY.

I DID EVERYTHING THAT I SAID I WOULDN'T DO! :(
What was supposed to be a trim turned into a PERM plus haircut.
I need to get used to it. I WANT MY LONG HAIR BACK.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!*sniffles*

Okay, I was just being spastic. I know hair grows back. Hahaha.

But you know what I really want...?



Yes! An African Grey Parrot! :)

I saw one at this shop and it was being such a sweetheart that I couldn't stop yakking about it after. My parents were SO IRRITATED with me I swear. Hahaha. I WANT A PARROT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I squealed to my parents. Then I tried the reasoning way, which seldom works because I don't make sense much. Told them that since they didn't like talking to me as much as the parrot did, they might as well buy me a companion since my brother's in army, which I thought was a good reason at that point in time. But nope they weren't convinced. My mom even said that I'm just like a parrot - I can keep repeating the same things nonstop! :( Evil mother she is. I even tried imitating the parrot to remind them of how cute it is, but to no avail. Le sigh.

The parrot is unlike those spastic obstinate fellows you see in the Bird Park. This one really talks, and is so affectionate and cute when it does (though I don't wanna think about whatever cutting tongue and chilli nonsense that my mom said they do to make the bird talk)! I was just looking at it when it said, "Hello!" to me. I was impressed and I "hello-ed" it back. After that it cocked its head sideways and clicked its tongue! Haha! So funny. Apparently it can say "Ni hao ma?" too and is usually very talkative, but it's unwell now hence it's quieter and softer :( Aww but it's still so adorable. It even let me touch its beak and feathers! And whenever someone comes near, it'll step forward with only one leg on its perch to talk to the person. Such a sweetie! I like! :) :) :)

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS AN AFRICAN GREY PARROT K? THANKS. :D

12 comments:

  1. Post pictures of your new hairstyle up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHA yeah balls! i'm happy for you! i hope you <3 your new hairstyle! 2009 shall be the year for pretty girls with permed hair!!! I WANT TO PERM MY HAIR TOO! AND SO DOES NEO. MUAHAHAHAHA

    ling*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha
    lala! ur entry made me laugh out loud in online journ.
    only thing i can say is....

    =.=

    PS: let me see ur hair!
    pss: botak laughs too HEHEHEHEHHEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. this fridaY!!! book already not. else tmr i go and see if i pass by :) cant wait to see your new hair!!! we are girls with curls now! sexy and volumous! woohoo :) YIPEE!!!! we shall really enjoy ourselves to fullest this friday k? maybe we shall go to some nice place to chill? projectshop cafe or the likes after our taitai pampering?

    ReplyDelete
  5. christmas is over lovely! Lol. and the parrot is really really cute! :D But I don't like bird shit, think I will never keep birds. Hahaha

    BTW, are you the madonna at my tagboard?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA i have permed hair too!!! ok anyway my granduncle has the exact same bird. he's abit naughty though might bite unless he decides he wants to let you pet him. but they live for SUPER longgg my granduncle's one is older than me already. chip chip chip i'm sure it'll get noisy after awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kellyn: hahaha i will! when my hair decides to obey me. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ling*: GO PERM LA U DODO HEAD. am sure u will be very gorgeous and charm the toes off every guy on the street! :) perm with neo! haha. and okay la, i'm annoyed with myself for letting the hairdresser cut my hair shorter than i wanted! :( but well hair grows back so i am not sad. ahahah. hurry go perm! i want to play with ur hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HQP: teehee it did? i can so imagine LOBINYEE smiling at u sinisterly. hahahaha. tell botak he better not laugh or else i kick his head! haha and u can see my hair when we finally meet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. JOLENE: yes mom! book already! :)hahaha mine not voluminous leh it's just like last time! yay i really want to lead a taitai life man. hahah bring me to projectshop cafe! i never heard of it! :O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shuxian: Christmas will come again darl! :D teehee yes la it is moi! MADONNA. HAHAHAH i know right, what a random name! i dont like bird shit too! :( but i guess i dont like shit in general? even my own. hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sam: hahaha! we should form a permed hair club okay. jo you and me (and ling can join in too once she perms! HAHA. and it's amazing they have such long lives. makes me happy cause if i ever get this bird, it'll save me much tears as compared to a hamster or fish. :D so lucky you get to play with your granduncle's parrot (i wanted to say bird here but it sounded... wrong. haha!) do u noe they can actually remember faces and names! so try teaching the parrot your name kkz. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete