D:
heheheh i love this smiley.
A brand new layout to mark the end of a chapter of my life! How nice. Now if only my life can look half as organised as this layout, I would be very thankful. Hahaha.
Anyways, I have come up with a new friendship quote:
"Friendship is saving your artard (art-retard) girlfriend's blog with an absolutely coolsomes layout."
Okay fine, it's not much of a quote but you get my drift.
Thank you qixin for my lovely new blogskin! :) it's so awesoms, it makes me wanna stare at my blog all day long, teehee! And and, I promise I'll stop calling you Molly for the time being. Hahaha.



what is a xiao bu dian?? haha
ReplyDeletei need a new blog layout too!!! badly. haha it has become smelly cheese! and i cnt wait for attachment to end babe :(
Hey your layout is so cute! And what's that font in the header picture?! SO PRETTY! And it's in green, yay! :D
ReplyDeleteLOVE,
Jo: ahahah it's the cute little thing! :D hilarious! yah man yours is really mouldy and smelly cheese already. please change it kkz. :P hang in there dear, just a little longer! we can go havoc once you're done. seriously. :D complain to me if you're feeling upset about work okay! i promise i'll be all ears and no mouth!
ReplyDeleteKellyn: hahaha yah i really like this cute layout! heehee. kudos to my friend, qixin! :) I don't know the font, cus im a font idiot, but I could ask her if you want to know?
ReplyDeleteotherwise, if she happens to see this, i'm sure she'll tell you. RIGHT QIXIN? HAHAHA :)
And she likes green too, like you! :D so cool right!
hahaha estella fella youre so annoying.
ReplyDeletethe font is: existentialism. Hahahaha. go to dafont.com and download for free. hahahaha. wah wah wah i dont anyhow let people know my secret sites one hor. HAHAHA. -.-
estella. it reminds me of a frog. so there. hahaha!
Hahaha, thank you! :D One more cute font to my collection yay! :D
ReplyDeleteqixin: hahaha sorry la dey! i know you will share one :D why the font name so cheem for such a cutesy font? so confusing. it reminds me of a bean leh! hahaha like a jumping bean. so cute.
ReplyDelete