as much as i love brainless fluffy stuff, i realised i was just not that into the movie afterall. gee, it was way too draggy than it should be, and i was squirming in my seat at the 1.5 hr mark because i just wanted the show to end already. hahahaha. i even told qixin that "i'm so bored" after checking my watch countless times, playing with the light and observing other people's hair. Lol ;/ Okay, maybe I have a short attention span, but seriously the whole thing is just average? Predictable storyline but I didn't expect much from a chick flick like this. Just thought that with the cast, it should have been better played out? Urgh. But oh well, the company mattered more than the actual content of the movie I suppose! :p
We went to the Apple shop for fun, and there was this CRAZY INSECT that made its way for us. Omg, seriously I freaked out so badly that I had to bite qixin many times (with her jacket on) to calm down! :( Hahahah sorry babe, but I love juicy chicken wings like yours!
Went to Taka to get honey for my mom, but she ended coming down to meet us instead. We bought 3 bottles of honey for $50 and I was very happy because we had a $50 Taka voucher! HAHA YAY FREE! :D Oh yes, and my mom sponsored us sausages from the basement! :)) I LOVE THEM! MY FAVOURITE SAUSAGES. Had black pepper and cheese as usual! Anw my mom was damn bad cause she bullied qixin into holding the third bottle of honey for her! HAHAHAHA. okay la, i suggested it but my mom approved of my idea! :p Qi, thanks for the extra pair of hands ah. Haha you have good hands you know.
Very happy cause my mom sponsored my facial products which amounted to $100! :O At least got discount. Hee. I promise to treat my mom to dinner once I save up to my 1K mark this holidays! Bet it'll take a million years though.
WE FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES AGAIN THOUGH. :( when will this ever end?!
'Cause you keep me coming back for more
And I feel a little better than I did before
And if I never see your face again
I don't mind
'Cause we gone much further than I thought we'd get tonight



Hello youuuu!! I miss you!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA!
ReplyDeleteyah yah yah glad you admitted to the whole world that you BIT ME. PAINFUL SIA! ahahahha.
yah never take photos again. ): and you're welcome about holding the honey lah. hahaha also not say very heavy or what. hmmm.
THE SHOW IS THAT BAD MEH. LOL. you're so unfeeling. we should have just watched marley. :D
gen: HELLO SMELLY POOTHEAD! i miss you too you mia damn long alr ah!
ReplyDeleteqixin: hehehe sorry i was teething that day :p anyway damn hungry now i NEED maggie goreng! (spammed you to the max) so sad! i want to take photos next time. let's dress up and not do anything but camwhore. steady? :D
ReplyDeletethe honey is quite heavy lor! but i know you are strong and have good hands so tis okay :)
the show is THAT BAD what. you gave it two stars only. lol, im not unfeeling. im just honest ok! teehee.
HAVO estehhvah!
ReplyDeleteyou are a vundahfool fven and a vantastic bardy!
thank yewwww :D
CUEPEE: HARLO CUTEY! I LUBB YOUU BERRY MUCHESS! :) YOUU ARE MY BESTEST BUDDY AND YOUU HARVEE A VUNDERVOO BODDAY!
ReplyDeleteXOXO!