ZOOM ZOOM! HOME SWEET HOME, YAY! :D
I'm back from my short diving trip! :) Thank God I managed to fit into my wetsuit because if I cannot, then I'll just cry in a corner, and eat more to become Estella the whale. Anyway, I have... No. pictures. at. all. HAHA. Think I'm getting bored of taking pictures or maybe they just didn't have the "camwhore" bug in Aur?
Got damn ugly tanlines cause of the shorties I wore. Super sian half okay? The worst thing is that the tanlines on both my thighs are uneven because of my laziness to pull them to the same length. :( The weather really siao liao. First day of the dive and we were already burnt! Then when it was time to rock the boat home, the skies turned so dark that it was impossible for me to even out my tan. Lol. The gigantic waves looked as though they'll swallow up the whole boat man! I think I'm like pretty abnormal cause many people got seasick on the boatride back, but I didn't. Qp got it too :( But I got the phantom sickness when I was back on land, making me feel as though I was still on the boat. Super lame, I know.
The dives were okay. Didn't see as much as I wanted to, but still I SAW JELLYFISH! two turtles! and dancing sea cucumbers (HAHAHA), among other sea creatures. next time, i wanna see octopus, manta ray and whale shark can? pleaseeeee? :( oh and we saw hermit crabs on the beach. quite funny. Qp and I got swept away by the currents on our first dive, presumably an easy checkout dive. Hahaha tmd I hate fighting currents okay? Luckily, other divers from another group also surfaced due to the strong current so we had company! :)
Saw a full rainbow while on the boat after one of our dives! Super pretty, I like! :)
Okay, I'll try to add in photos if I can koup from others. Some are damn retarded.
ANYWAY ON A SUPER RANDOM NOTE, I WATCHED MARLEY & ME ALREADY! Like finally! :D
It's an awesome show, so those who haven't caught it, really should do so asap! LIKE NOW.
(ps: okay fine, i confess that despite my valiant efforts to keep myself from crying, it was all in vain. i bawled my eyes out when Marley died. lol, talk about emotional seriously.)
You got me trippin', stumblin', flippin', fumblin',
Clumsy 'cause I'm fallin' in love



I saved a stranded jellyfish on the beach in melb!! Threw it back into the sea!! :D :D :D hahahah. LOL at your uneven tanlines!
ReplyDeleteling*
HHAHAHA CHAISIEWLING!
ReplyDeletesaviour of jellyfishies. HAHAHA.
okay. i cried at marley too and i really tried to stop crying. bananarama. ):
hi domokun! hahahah i want to see pics of dancing sea cucumbers, normally they are just black and hard like a rock uncooked.
ReplyDeleteWHY U WRITE MARLEY DIED!!!!!!!! I HAVEN WATCH! not that i plan to watch. but i'll watch if i got nth to do!!!!!
ReplyDeleteheng
I DIDNT CRY!!! HAHAHA
ReplyDeletebut tht's only because the person i was watching it with made it like such a joke. RAR. so far the only movie tht made me cry is still PS I LOVE YOU. im not heartless after all :P
the person who gave you tht domokun is AWESOME-EST! :)
ling*: WAH YOU BRAVE SHIT. arent you scared the jellyfish will sting you! :/ how dare you laugh at me! :((( hahahah wei you mia abit too long already ah?
ReplyDeleteqixin: me too! :((( so sad right. i cried like a dopeshit for the first time in the cinema k? i'm glad you weren't beside me. hahaha.
ReplyDeleteshuxian: hi hi! HAHAHA sea cucumbers dancing you sure you wanna see? :p it's quite.. urmm weird. hahah. they are 'mating'!
ReplyDeletejolene: HAHA WHY! it's sadder than ps i love you please! so far MARLEY & ME is the only show that made me cry. sad shit. :(
ReplyDeleteSelf praise again! HAHA. i am awesomer and you should know why! :D
heng: HAHA SORRY LA! i didn't mean to blurt it out. :( oops.
ReplyDelete