(okay, i admit i was like super happy the moment it reached $50 cause i could finally cash out the money!)
Nuffnang gave $5 worth of Macs vouchers to make us all happy. :)
Though I couldn't really care less when the payment came in, but I'm not complaining! Teehee, I went to have breakfast with qi, and it definitely made me a happy girl! I love Hotcakes with Sausage meal, but I love Nuffnang even more kkz. :D
For those who have blogs but are skeptical, I really don't know why you're still hesitating because all you have to do is paste the codes, and wait to collect money! :) But I guess most of my friends already have accounts with Nuffnang, so there isn't much convincing left for me to do. Just wait ok, you all will definitely get your monehs! :)
For those who have blogs but are skeptical, I really don't know why you're still hesitating because all you have to do is paste the codes, and wait to collect money! :) But I guess most of my friends already have accounts with Nuffnang, so there isn't much convincing left for me to do. Just wait ok, you all will definitely get your monehs! :)



OMG! This is seriously "money raining down from the sky"!!! I ALSO WANT FREE MONEY!!! Shiok balls :) lucky lucky you! I didn't bother to put nuffang up on my blog after I shifted to wordpress! Dangs, you're making me jealous!! Go and treat yourself to a shopping spree! I had different versions of laksa in malacca and thought of you. LOL. Have you tried assam laksa before? UBER SHIOK!! Nicer than the usual ones with coconut milk!
ReplyDeleteOkay i'm gonna put nuffang up on my blog already!! Such an auntie tsk tsk. How do they decide how much $ to give you? Blog traffic?
ling*
HAHA. i told you long ago right? you crazy woman. it's only 50bucks! what shopping spree? LOL. i think i buy one dress then gone already.
ReplyDeleteOMG OMG OMG i have a laksa craving since like forever! it must be you. hahaha. i am so jealous! i never try assam laksa before leh :( i like katong laksa! teehee.
uhhhh, it depends on your blog band. so ya blog traffic. but one ad is about $1-ish? so must wait quite long to get the money. but i still think it's worthwhile cus you don't really do anything else apart from pasting the code! :P