Thursday, April 23, 2009

Can you stay strong?


We talked about attempting the things in life that few would try to do, and I was tempted again. By the sheer thrill and fear of the unknown. It's just so nice being able to talk about it with people who feel the same way.

Anyway, kinda have an idea of what I want to do in mind, and I hope to achieve everything someday. :) If something screws up, well at least I didn't live a life full of regrets. Heh.

Been thoughtful lately. But it's tough talking about things that are not supposed to matter, because then it means that it matters, no?

Urgh, I still haven't posted anything about Taishinbo! :( And the crazy shopping with the pervy trio - ellis, kang and jason. Soon soon, I have to! Cus it's all damn funny.

Teehee. I need to join Shopaholics Anonymous!


THIS IS GORGEOUS.
how aptly named, cause i got the impulse to buy it! :(

4 comments:

  1. BUY BUY BUY! I'm all for spending money!!!! (:

    ling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ling*: hahaha you so funny! bad influence leh! i am out of control already :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha you got the skirt after all! me likes :D

    ReplyDelete