PICTURES!
The snack's damn addictive btw. ;P
Omg, I had so much fun that night! But I can't really remember what I wanted to blog about already. Apart from hanging out in the kitchen, eating all the sausages that Ben and Ants made, drinking red wine with Kang, taking retarded videos, piggybacking Ellis, and playing with Paopao! I like Paopao, though she kept barking the whole night. And she peed on the floor twice! Haha. But she's seriously damn cute. Like, she tried to creep towards our cheesecake, hoping that we wouldn't spot her. Lol! And she'd chase whoever has the packet of snacks. :) So cute! It was damn shiok, just slacking and playing card games, and eating non-stop. Wegg brought us so many things from China, and it made me feel bad for taking them man. Ellis made this uber cute cow keychain for me, and on it were the words "Jizz Babe". HAHAHA omg damn funny. Jizzyboy91 is so sweet! :)
Ps: Qp's presence was missed! :(



rocker trucker cap yo!
ReplyDeleteling*
ling*: whoo hoo! super ah lian/beng i know! :p
ReplyDelete