


yay everyone looks cool here! :)Here's my desperate attempt to uhhhh, break my blogging drought! But it's not working, really. Le sigh. I only bothered to steal these few photos off Facebook, cause there're just too many. Haha. It's funny how FB is so convenient that I don't even bother sending zipped albums of photos to people anymore, because they can simply get it from FB. :/
Anw, this was from Sentosa's outing. It rained damn heavily the moment we were in the tram waiting area, but admittedly, I've NEVER had so much fun before! It's crazy how hyper they all were. Lol. We played vball (made my hands v bruised!!), frisbee, some lame dog-and-bone game, swam to the other side of Tanjong beach, and laughed like mad all the time. Hahahaha. I love going out with the divers man. They make me laugh 24/7, no joke! :) Super onzzz people, I like! All the crazy jokes, insults and jizzing we do. Hilarious to the max can. But I think I'm getting old, because one day out with them really burns me out. And I feel ultra tired after that! :( 20 is such an OLD age. Can I be forever 19???
Btw, it seems like my body has developed some hyper metabolism. I need to be fed at least once every two hours. :O It's worse when night falls cause I start craving for all sorts of impossible things, like meatball porridge, and cheese prata. OMG AS I TYPE THIS, I'M GETTING HUNGER PANGS AGAIN. I need to stop eating late at night! :( Cus all the things I eat are damn sinful, like cup noodles and NASI LEMAK. Zomg. :(
There's quite a lot of things on my wants list these days. I don't know how I'm gonna earn the moolah to get these wants, but I'll try. Haha. Need to find another job! Who got lobang please jio okays? Thank you and have a nice day. :p
Btw, I have a good song sent to me by my personal Limewire, ANNA THAI BANANAS. It's called Breaking, by Anberlin. :) Do check it out manz. It's awesome much.
Anw, this was from Sentosa's outing. It rained damn heavily the moment we were in the tram waiting area, but admittedly, I've NEVER had so much fun before! It's crazy how hyper they all were. Lol. We played vball (made my hands v bruised!!), frisbee, some lame dog-and-bone game, swam to the other side of Tanjong beach, and laughed like mad all the time. Hahahaha. I love going out with the divers man. They make me laugh 24/7, no joke! :) Super onzzz people, I like! All the crazy jokes, insults and jizzing we do. Hilarious to the max can. But I think I'm getting old, because one day out with them really burns me out. And I feel ultra tired after that! :( 20 is such an OLD age. Can I be forever 19???
Btw, it seems like my body has developed some hyper metabolism. I need to be fed at least once every two hours. :O It's worse when night falls cause I start craving for all sorts of impossible things, like meatball porridge, and cheese prata. OMG AS I TYPE THIS, I'M GETTING HUNGER PANGS AGAIN. I need to stop eating late at night! :( Cus all the things I eat are damn sinful, like cup noodles and NASI LEMAK. Zomg. :(
There's quite a lot of things on my wants list these days. I don't know how I'm gonna earn the moolah to get these wants, but I'll try. Haha. Need to find another job! Who got lobang please jio okays? Thank you and have a nice day. :p
Btw, I have a good song sent to me by my personal Limewire, ANNA THAI BANANAS. It's called Breaking, by Anberlin. :) Do check it out manz. It's awesome much.
---
Do you memorize theatrical lines
That seem to lead them in
Play the role with the good girl heart
Oh the tangled web within
Who was it that led you on
That made you want to hurt me so
Who do you want to forget
Who's forgot you long ago
That seem to lead them in
Play the role with the good girl heart
Oh the tangled web within
Who was it that led you on
That made you want to hurt me so
Who do you want to forget
Who's forgot you long ago





XIAO BU DIAN! Got apply for uni? Hahaha. Missing youuu!
ReplyDeletehahahah im not xiao bu dian leh! it's the little green thing :p i did apply for ntu and nus. but not smu! urghh. :( i miss you too la, always say go out but in the end never one. pui.
ReplyDeleteits damn hard to get a job these days. in the meantime, savour your freeeeedom (:
ReplyDeleteling*
ling*: aye i so agree :( tsk tsk.hope your driving lessons get better each time! :) lucks babe!
ReplyDelete