Friday, May 8, 2009

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S.

Oops, this entry should have been posted way back but I never got round to doing so. Sorry Anna papaya! Thanks for the awesom songs, as usual! :) Teehee.

We had our little outing at Vivo's, where I dragged Anna to shop with me (but she ended up buying a dress and I went home empty-handed). Hahah, fainted. Okay, really really gonna be late for tuition so imma just post these pictures and go off like NAO! D:

The shizzy?

Gloria Jeans coffee is cheaper than Coffee Bean's!


A for Anna Thai Banana! :D





OMG! It looks as though I have some sorta nosebridge in this photo!?








I'm talking Champagne wishes, caviar dreams
You deserve nothing but all the finer things
Now this whole world has no clue what to do with us

PS: STILL no letter from the Unis. I bet they are secretly biased against poly students! Hmpf.

6 comments:

  1. WOAHWOAH!!! so many picturessss!!! :)
    anw, my graduation thing is ON again!! so lame ok? and i have to go coz my parents want to. it's 4pm.hope it finishes by 5 thn i can go down and meet you for dance! and cant wait for next next week! i foresee all the times where i harrass you! muahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha hey, is vivo your fav hangout? ahahaha and I like gloria jeans! but i didnt realise they were cheaper. hmmmm AND I HAVE NO LETTER TOO! :/

    and, the song you emailed me, IS NICE, I immed went to download more pink songs. Lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. teeheee you have nosebridge lah woman :) :) i was reading your prev entry! what chance were you talking about, the one which you mentioned that people would die for!! ARE YOU GONNA BE THE NEXT ROCK STAR!! no seriously. (: (: sorry babe, i'm so kaypoh!

    i still prefer starbucks over other coffee joints but maybe i should give gloria jeans coffee a try someday (:

    ling*

    ReplyDelete
  4. jolene: hahaha yeah i am super lag with my pictures though! urghh graduation is stupid. haha, the gown is icky! :( i don't intend to take pictures. LOL. whoppee!! can't wait for you to harass me baby! :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. shuxian: lol! nope! it just happens that i keep going to vivo without realising it. :p yes yes! go drink gloria jeans. hahaha.

    awww sad leh. we wait until the cows come home already :(

    and i'm glad you like the song! heh, pink is good stuff. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ling*: lol lol rofl! i have flat nosebridge! :( teehee... maybe i am gonna be the next singapore idol? :D nah uh.. i'll tell you when i see you online next time k!

    i like coffeebean the best but gloria jeans is cheap! haha. should try once at least! :)

    ReplyDelete