Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kiss me thru the phone!


So I've gotten my polaroid camera at last, albeit after much drama behind it. But I'm too lazy to repeat it here, so I guess those who want to kpo can just ask me directly. But thanks to those I ranted to! Heh.

Got to test out my new baby with the girlfriend! :) I think it's addictive. Hahaha. But I have to remember that polaroid films are gonna cost me a bomb if I spam and camwhore like I usually do with my digital camera. That said, I'll definitely bring out the polaroid camera and take photos with my close friends, because that's what it's for. :) But please ah, I need to wait for my next tuition pay before I can buy films! So don't go feeling sad if I didn't bring my camera out. Hahaha.

Anyways, I had so much fun with qp! :) Finally got the camera shy girl to take photos with me (and this time no need animals!). Teehee. Big achievement in my life. It's a milestone yo! Laughed at super retarded stuff, like the turbo frog, dined at some place with AWESOME mushroom soup, chilled at Starbucks and saying really retarded things, like 180 degrees. OMG. Super hilarious! I will never forget how to teach my kiddos about angles. Hahahaha. Thanks babe, it was a classic joke! I'm gonna quote you for life!

Am finally graduated from Np! :) Well, I still think the gown looks like shit, so let me consider if I'll put up pictures of graduation up here! It really irks me man. That stupid looking cloth that makes me feel like even uglier than I already am.

Lately, I've had quite alot to think about. I know it's weird to hear that coming from me, cause I am an airhead. Hahaha. Like, do you know of anyone who tried to call her best friend to talk on the phone, but ended up calling her own handphone instead; then only realising how stupid she was when she heard a resounding "HELLO?" on both her handphone and house phone?

Yes, in case you were wondering, that person is me.

Super classic act of bimbotic-ness. I swear I laughed to myself for 5 whole minutes after I realised what I did. Urgh!!! :O

6 comments:

  1. why do you do things like that.
    hahahahahaha

    HO FUCK. :/ ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. qixin: guess what, i really have no idea! haha. we should meet soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. polaroid fuyo! haha anyway dont worry girl it happens, at least you got a good laugh out of it. rmb what i told you happened to me-.- hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha.
    turbo frog!!
    omg. you have to stop telling me jokes like that! now i walk home in the middle of the night grinning away and scaring little kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mr mittens: haha fuyo! :p yah man hilarious much. teehee. we are both retarded sometimes aye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. turbofrog: HAHAHAHAH yes yes yes! i will find more jokes like that. Lol. you should really tell someone the joke! get it out of your system! ;) hilarious sia, you jitao laugh at the non-funny part! HOWWW! make me laugh too. 180degrees! right angle! D: HAHAHAHAHA. i can never think of angles the same way again!

    ReplyDelete