Monday, June 15, 2009

Oh sweetheart, put the bottle down.


I promised liowch an entry with her name in it. So here it is! :)

QIXIN!!!
(you cannot punch me already ah!)

The number of times I mention "qixin" in my blog will never beat the number of times you mentioned my name in your blog cause I always call you liowch, and all those weird nicknames. Hahaha. Okay I should change this bad habit. :p

You know I harts you online, and offline, and by the sidelines. :)) Remember all the retarded poems I used to write for you? I read your archives and found them absolutely SILLY. Hahahaha! But it's really fun to look back at how far we've come. It's been 3 years babe, and counting counting counting! We'll sing hiphop songs by the beach in our mouldy VS bikinis and saggy butts twenty years down the road aight? :) IN THE AYER~~~ Teehee. Be happy girlfriend! I will always be on your side.

6 comments:

  1. OH YAY!
    MY happy name! :D I am happy nowadays. Hahahaha because I know I will always have you! Hahaha and we know each other three years like very short but very long hor hahaha what am I saying. I sure preserve my VS bikini until swee swee hahahaha. (: You will be the number1 person I will call when things go wrong. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. qixin: teehee im glad to hear that darl! :) ya i know what you mean. 3 years, time flies like that. okay u say one ah. twenty years down the road u better put it on! HAHA. <3 you babe. call me call me come come give a call!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss you fatty boms!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. gen: wah you stinky poot. MIA since ten thousand years ago!! :( i miss you too leh zzz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never MIA laaaa. :D OMG, i miss your perky butt. Really!!! Hahahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. gen: YES YOU DID. haha. omg you pervy! looky at my butt! *blush* :O HAHAH.

    ReplyDelete