so within minutes, i went from...
Okay, I've been getting so much mixed comments that idk whether to like the bangs or not! :( Some say I look super xiaomeimei *urgh!!*, some say china girl, some say weird, some say it's a Lily Allen / Cleopatra look (LOL). But mainly, I think I just look more emo. Like whoa ho, Imma emo kiddo that's gonna rock your ass off! D:
Okay whatever it is, it's here to stay. So I guess there's nothing much I can do about it.



I LIKE! ;D
ReplyDeleteour cheekbones became higher! botox huh :p nice! SATURDAAAAAAAAAAAY WOMAN.
ReplyDeleteguess who :D
i meant your cheekbones!
ReplyDeleteIts a GOOD change, emogurlz89!
ReplyDeleteONE WORD: COOL. :D
ReplyDeleteyou know lala. the more i see my bangs the more i think it's KOK.cant wait for it to grow longer again!miss the fringe. let's have grow out your bangs competition!
ReplyDeleteKellyn: of course! you have bangs too what. teehee.
ReplyDeleteLingsie*: wah botox ?! if i got the money, i will plastic my face already lo. hahaha yay to pretentious high cheekbones! :P i'll see you soon babe! sorry about saturday! ah ma birthday cannot pangseh man~ :(
ReplyDeleteqixin: then you gotta bear with my emoness now! :/ hahaha. must help me to make away the holes in my fringe okay? :D
ReplyDeleteshuxian: haha wah u super short and sweet hor? i mean u are tall but your words... whoohoo. anyway thanks babe! :) i was dreading the comments but i guess i'm getting used to it all already heh.
ReplyDeletejolene: DARLING YOU ARE SO FAR AWAY :( heheh when your back, my fringe will be sweeping the floor already okay? i miss you jo! take care of yourself over there k? <3
ReplyDelete