oh my love it's you that i dream ofOMGWTHBBQ. I cannot believe myself. What is wrong with my stupid puny brain that led me to think that it is still JUNE, and that there's still weeks before Jo flies off?! :( I feel like crying already. My life sucks. I am stupid and I got pwned by myself. No wonder.... all my dates are like messed up and everything is overlapping. I've been writing in the empty boxes in the June section of my organiser though it's already JULY. FML seriously.
Now there's hardly any more time left. ;( I am sadgal89.



AWWWWW... dont be sadgal89... i still prefer your jizzybabe one. since we hvnt got quantity, now we gota bank it on the quality! <3 you
ReplyDelete): SAD.
ReplyDeletejolene: :( sadgal89 is here to stay... unless it's still JUNE. haha. oh well yeap we're just gonna have to make do with the remaining time! i'll buy polaroid films so we can take photos :) love you darl!
ReplyDeleteqixin: hannors. :(
ReplyDelete