I've been wanting to redecorate my room, but I'm (not-so) secretly afraid of changes somehow. I don't know if I should just go ahead with my plans, or wait till next year. Sigh.
Sometimes, I really envy people who can deal with change without batting an eyelid. How do you do that? I wish I could too.
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore



you guys look so sweet and happy together :) :) lingsie
ReplyDeletelingsie: teehee thanks babe! :) but anthony looks kinda reluctant here, dont u think so? hahaha.
ReplyDeletehaha yeaaahhh he looks like he's forced into taking this photo! camera-shy huh?
ReplyDeletelingsie
lingsie: ahaha he is buay paiseh one lor so wont camera shy lol. i think its cause i forced him to be high with me :(
ReplyDeletehehhhee you guys look so cute. im painting my room when i come back to SG! maroon and grey! you should come help paint my room too :P
ReplyDeletejolene: heheh thanks babe :D yeahhh i could! :) see you soon!
ReplyDelete