Oh on a very random note to those working at Popular Fair, I dreamt that I asked Anthony, "hey you're in st gabs right?" and he replied, "yeah duh, sup?" So I decided to ask him about the twins (our eyecandies @ work). I said, "ummm do you know this pair of twins from st gabs? they quite handsome...." And he gave me the ORHOR-U-BAD-GIRL-GO-TO-JAIL look. It turned out that he actually knows them. But heng it's just a stupid dream! I must be thinking about the twins too much, hahahaha. Krystal and Rachelle's fault. They keep talking about them, and keep me updated about their names etc. They were the ones who told me the twins studied in St Gabs, and are only 17 this year. And I immediately dreamt this silly dream thereafter! Lol.
The boy is now in Las Vegas, with his poker face and on his way to winning big money (hopefully). He flew off on the 18th, so we met on the 17th after his last paper to "celebrate" our 4th month. Didn't really do much actually. Met at Westmall, had free KFC meal thanks to the vouchers my daddy gave me, and then accompanied him for a haircut at the budget EC House. Oh yes, Anthony has an iphone now! So jealous. I want one too :( Taptap is really addictive, lol. But I hate typing on the iphone still. Bleah.
After walking around WM, we decided to head down to town to catch Couples Retreat. The thing is we didn't bother to check the timings, so it was kinda left up to fate? We decided to alight after the Dhoby Gaut stop, so we could walk to The Cathay. But it wasn't even screening there already. I was really sian, cause it felt like we made a wasted trip to town and I really hate plans not going the way I wanted. Was complaining and sulking likka bitch, but after chilling in the toilet, the moodiness went away. Poor Anthony was so nice about everything, and I know he was trying really hard to make me feel better so I forced myself to stop being a brat. Tried being positive, and suggested downloading the movie to watch when he's back so we could save money! Luckily I didn't let my mood spoil everything, or we'd end up quarreling over something really stupid, and spoilt our 4th month "celebration". Oh yes, and I saw CJ too outside the toilet too! Hahaha what a coincidence ;)
So after the failed attempt to catch the movie, he suggested walking to Taka cause he wanted to buy a log cake for me! :) He said that he was supposed to get it for me but he had no time, and it slipped his mind until he saw the ones at Swensens in BB! Didn't expect him to remember that I love log cakes, though I mentioned it to him some time ago. He even had a specific cake that he wanted to get for some time already! It's the one at Taka basement, which sells really nice brownies and tarts! Saw the cake, and I started being really excited. Then I saw them selling chocolate ladybirds for $1.20 each, and it was sooo cute I couldn't help gushing like a kid. Anthony bought two for me, and asked them to add it to the cake! Teehee, love him.
After buying the cake (which was about ten-ish), we asked if they could keep it for us cause we wanted to eat again! HAHAHA. Gluttons right? We shared a bowl of Pork Curry ramen at Ajisen, with chicken wings and iced tea no less. My treat! :) Halfway through, I had to go get the cake cause the shop was closing! We headed home after Dinner 2, or rather, he sent me home, despite my initial refusal since he hasn't packed his luggage and was already super tired. But he insisted, and I was glad cause we had a good talk on the bus and at the bus stop.
Anyhow, though he'll be gone for 12 freaking days, and it's a fact that I'll miss him, I'm thankful we had a good day together before he left. Truthfully, I was being quite a bitch to him at first. :( After realising that we couldn't catch Couples Retreat, I actually told him that we should just head home since there's nothing to do in town. Thinking about it, I feel quite bad. He refused to listen to me, and said that he wanted to spend the day with me no matter how tired he was.
Also, he actually didn't wanna have fast food cause he kept having Macs while studying, but he still accommodated me and went for KFC cause he knew that I didn't like my plans going haywire, especially if I planned it for a long while. :( The thing is, if I didn't suggest buying fries to munch on during the bus ride, I wouldn't have known that he didn't really wanna eat fried stuff. Felt so bad! Bought him liang cha to ease my guilt.
I miss my girlfriends! Let's meet up after I'm done with this week please! (Y)
Anyway, I've got a favour to ask from those who have fb! Please click on the link and help me to like this photo! It will only take a minute or so! Thanks people! :)
CLICK HERE!Anyway, I've got a favour to ask from those who have fb! Please click on the link and help me to like this photo! It will only take a minute or so! Thanks people! :)



hahahhahahaha love letter (!!)
ReplyDeleteanthony is really sweeeet and patient with you, and i'm glad for you babe :)
you definitely deserve the best!
well, do use these 12 days to spend time with your girlfriends and loved ones...school is starting soon! when again? :D
lingsie
lingsie: Hahaha! i didn't know what to write, so it was just "love letter" :O
ReplyDeleteyeah he is! :) im so thankful for someone like him. thanks babe!
school's starting on 11th! cant wait to see you! heehee. <3 we'll have a good time!
I MISS YOU BABE! and 12 days aint that long. it'll pass soon although it feels like forever now! let's meet up soon k?
ReplyDeletei wanna camwhore with you also, and now i feel fat with all the holiday food weight. haha
jolene: i miss you too! :) glad you're back again. yeahhh 12 days isn't that long but i just can't wait to see him again! :( yeah sure we'll meet real soon. lots of nonsense to do! heheh. i wanna see ur iphone :) urghhhhh dont tell me about holiday food weight. i dont wanna knowwww.
ReplyDelete