Last Mambo of 2009 turned out way shittier than I expected. We didn't even get to dance on the dancefloor. Well, Antz and I tried but it was so squeezy that we gave up. The dancefloor was like a furnace, and there was this disgustingly sweaty guy who was rubbing his sweaty shirt on me! Urgh. Anthony pulled me away, and stood at my place to block the guy. :(
Anyway, we spent almost the whole night at our table, doing Mambo moves only when popular songs like "Nobody" etc played. I really didn't have fun that night man. But Dirisa bought us all drinks, so did Joel. Soo nice of them. We had Maccallan and tequila shots. Kang also brought alcohol from home. So before entering the club, we drank Chivas, and Vodka with 7-11 Big Gulp as mixers.Anyway, I was awkwardly sober the whole night. Didn't really get to drink much, cause also cannot dance. Sianzzors.
Anthony was high after the Big Gulp, hahaha. But he still act seh, wanna drink the Maccallan, pure. Crazy boy leh. I stopped him from drinking a Flaming! Someone spilled drinks on Anthony's new pair of Zara shoes, the one I bought for him! Tmd, now there's a stain. And his Burberry wallet also kena, but I helped him to clean it so I guess that one's okay? Was accompanying Jace to the toilet, and we had to squeeze our way through. Then some guy from behind pushed us so I fell and this bitch in front turned and told me, "could you not push?", with her evil eyes and all. Hate the people at Zouk that night. So unfriendly please. Some girl tripped and kicked me with her damned high heels, and didn't even say sorry! :'( My leg hurt like crap, and there was a huge bruise. I could even feel the swell, but Jace helped me to rub it so it was better the next day.
Went for supper after leaving the club. Maggie goreng FTW! (Y) It was super yums, my tummy was so happy. Heehee. I secretly suspect that the Prata man was pissed with us last time, cause Kang talked to him with an indian accent, hence the shitty food the other time we went. Hahaha. Asked Dirisa, Jace and Kang to leave first, while I waited for Anthony's bro, Nicky and his friend, Nikhil to come! They were still drinking. So we waited till 4.30am with Anthony sleeping on my lap. Then I browsed his iphone, and saw this picture of a big boobs girl! :O So I questioned him about it, and he said the girl is me what! D: (btw, Kang said the picture does resemble me a little rofl) Annoying boy! Then I bugged him again, until he told me that it was from some application that he downloaded. Nik called and he found us at the playground. Then they went to eat while I stayed with Anthony. Nicky was v nice to Anthony, he brought plenty of iced water and asked him to drink! :) The boys finished their supper and Anthony has sobered up already so he helped me to flag a cab.
Reached home, and my whole family was up watching Manu match. But luckily I didn't reek of alcohol. So I just washed up, and went to bed. The next day, my bro told me his friend saw me at Zouk. Uh oh :O Hahaha, okay la got nothing to hide also. Lol.
seems like someone puked/ spilled water on jace? eeew!!
i love his teeth! So white & straight. Compare it to mine please :(
(this is without photoshop btw. all the other pics are photoshopped so we don't have yellow teeth,
but i left this one unedited so you can see how pretty Anthony's teeth are)
my loves











lol J & A can fight it out over who has the nicer teeth :D :D your guy friend in red has very nice teeth too. WTH do you need to photoshop pics so that ppl don't have yellow teeth? WEIRD....
ReplyDeleteling*
ling*: haha anthony also v proud of his straight white teeth. mine is yellower so he mocks me :'( yeah kang right! haha. idk la. just felt v disgusted with the yellow teeth. lol. i think it's cause i noticed how white anthony's teeth are! D:
ReplyDelete