Friday, January 29, 2010

It rains when you're here, and it rains when you're gone.


There’s so much I wish for these days, but most of all, I wish you were here. It’s strange, but before I met you, I couldn’t remember the last time that I cried. Now, it seems that tears come easily to me… but you have a way of making my sorrows seem worthwhile, of explaining things in a way that lessens my ache. You are a treasure, a gift, and when we’re together again, I intend to hold you until my arms are weak and I can do it no longer. My thoughts of you are sometimes the only things that keep me going.

----------

Oh hello people. Estella is down with a bad cold, so she has morphed into:


A SICK SADAKO!

Okay, please don't freak out and I'll promise not to crawl out of your tv tonight.

This week was hell! English, psych and math tests all mashed into the space of four days, like a potato. Thank God I survived. Next week, another math test. Sigh pie. Wish I was brilliant at math. Why am I not? Computer programming test coming up soon too! I need tuition for this one. Hahaha. What binary what hexadecimal nonsense. Complete alien language to me.

Maybe I need a secret getaway, to Maldives perhaps. ;)

5 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! you sadako!!! EEKS! everyone is like getting sick :( i just recovered!! tell me your schedule for next week! i will accomodate you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jolene: heheh I AM GONNA SCARE U :p i will babe! THIS WEEK FOR SURE OKAY?! <3 you teehee. hope u like de postcard! its so you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR TEST!! I'm sure your Math ain't that bad as you made it out to be!!! HELLO, you're an AMATH STUDENT from BPGH!!! How lousy can your math be?!!! I believe that anyone who has studied double math in sec school should be quite capable at math! :D

    Binary...Sounds like some Theory that we learnt in Amath. Binary Theorem?!!!!! Haha I like algebra! :D I have no idea why they are making you learn Math in Psychology. Anyway, Xm told me that they make Psych students learn all kinds of general stuff over in Melb too! -.-

    love,
    ling*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it just occurred to me...It's Binomial Theorem. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. ling*: heh thanks babe! i hope i got the first one right! :p really got no confidence in it. hahahaha plus i didnt exactly study for amath! I gave up studying but took the paper just for the sake of not wasting my money -.-

    BINARY THEOREM IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! its not la haha. binary is some computer code thing that is extremely retarded :( sigh. psych students learn all kinds of crap. hope you wont need to!

    ReplyDelete