Saturday, February 13, 2010

randomstuff.net

 

this is so hawt, it makes me want a BB :'(


anthony tai's artwork :)


my lil kiddo doing his math while i happily snapped away

 
and one of my life in SUNY, hahaha. 
(you can see my pretty phone in the foreground!)

Okay people! Estella is back from the land of no-lifers! Please do not ostracise me just because I've become nerdy :'( As you can see from both FB and here, I have made a desperate attempt to connect virtually once more. Of course, this attempt could be classified as pathetic, but shush since I tried already.

More pictures to come! Or you could just stalk from FB. Hahaha, happy cny people! May y'all get many angbaos and angmohs (I wouldn't mind having one myself). Teehee, oh well happy valentine's day too, since I'm in a sudden happy mood. But otherwise, vday still stinks for being over-commercialized. Feb 15th is way awesomer since it's my mummy's birthday, heh. :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW is your Dad the stingy or generous kind when it comes to special occasions? Hope your mom gets two different celebrations!!! <3

    BB Curve is nicer than Bold! Get the Curve if you really want a BB :) Why don't you get an iPhone then it'll be v easy to chat with Ant! Or anyone else cos of the message function that allows you to keep track of prev msgs just by scrolling?

    HAPPY CNY! WELCOME BACK TO YOUR CAREFREE LIFE! Hugs ;)

    ling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ling: heh my family doesnt really celebrate bdays with presents and all. we just do dinner :) idk if i can adapt to iphone's touch function actually. i really prefer my qwerty keypad over touch screen haha. ur iphone looks chio though! makes me wanna get one. haha.

    THANKS BABE! happy cny to you too! have lotsa fun over there! :)

    ReplyDelete