Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to my mummy love! :D

Somehow, the weeks just flew past without me realising. But to make up for the lack of posts due to my exams, here's a photo log of what I've been up to while trying to juggle tuition and tests, week after week. It's really tiring, but I think I'm the kind who would shrivel up and turn into a dried prune if there's nothing to occupy my mind and time. So yeah, I shouldn't complain right? :)

 while mugging for math @ amk, anthony actually drew this for me! :)

 
 i know right? super impressed with his drawing skillz too, heh.

 soo cute, EMO spongebob! 
(anthony calls it EMO BOB cause he darkened the eyes and gave it a striped tie. hahaha!)

this was after CSE class @ pizzahut!

i remember i was the one who wanted to go pizzahut badly the week before, so everyone promised they'd keep their evening free for me. yet i almost pangsehed the group to go meet anthony that annoying boy (to buy stuff @ expo) who pangsehed me in the end cause he was sian about his results stuff and decided to meet his hockey friends. so, it went full circle, and i ended up eating with my classmates at pizzahut! satisfied my drumlets craving :) but guess what's the funniest thing? ANTHONY TAI AND FRIENDS WENT TO PIZZAHUT TOO. rofl. yuzhong was the one who spotted me! i noticed them in the middle of biting into a slice of pizza, how very glam huh?

 
btw michelle is my project mate, miss chai! :)
it was such a coincidental thing. heh

pretty nails! :D

Baobei & I @ Esther's Spectacular 21st Bday Party! :D


  
 my dance loves

  
 council rocks uhuh uhuh!

  
 and of course, the pretty birthday girl!*big smile*
esther chia, if you're reading this, you're omfg gorgeous seriously!

mugging overnight at cck macs with ma grumpy bff @kangnugget & real bff @helenhan! (Y)

  
 i want a piece of you...

  
 CAKE!

  
 reached home in the wee hours of the morning, looking cui ttm but comfortable nonetheless.
 got a ride home, courtesy of ny the pink dolphin guy! :) he dropped kang and qp off, before sending me home when in fact, the bus services have started running already. hee, thank God for friends like him (Y)

p/s: I stole the nerdy specs from jocelyn my bumper, who generously offered to give it to me! :) heheh i very shamelessly took it because I love it soo much! It makes me feel the nerd vibe immensely. And y'all know I've always had a thang for nerds right? ;)

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHHAHA at nerdy specs, you look too cute in it! I was quite proud of the ones I wore for some of the shoots and I showed J, and he went, "YOU THINK YOU LOOK VERY GOOD IN IT IS IT?" He thinks I look fugly wearing that pair of nerdy spec!!!

    Oooooh I see michelle, haha I told her to partner with you whaaat! I pitched your working abilities to her previously!!! :D She's a crazy but fun girl :)

    Anthony can draw very well! EH ACTUALLY I THINK I CAN DRAW SPONGEBOB TOO! ITS NOT HARD DRAWING CARTOON CHARACTERS IF YOU HAVE A PICTURE FOR REFERENCE!!! If Ant can draw a human portrait...Then that's impressive! But by normal male standards, he can draw very well :D

    Gong Xi Fa CHAI!

    ling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHHAHAHA AT CHAI HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    CHAISIEWMAI do you remember the year you drew spongebob and piglet for estella and myself? HAHAHHAA oh my god laughs my panties off*

    I LOVE YOU ESTELLAFELLA ALWAYS FOREVER AND A DAY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ling*: HEHEH thanks babe! nerdy specs rule! :D I know right. its so cute. hahaha idk why J doesnt like it! :/

    yah i know but then at first we didnt even know each other. and i couldnt recognise her! so when i randomly asked if she wanted to be in my group, i didnt expect her to be michelle, the one you were telling me about! haha so quite cool right? shes damn nice. always lends me her iphone to play, heheh.

    are you getting used to ur phone? must dl many fun games to play! like blowfish! :D i love it. heh.

    yes yes! i think anthony draws better than me actually. heehee. you draw the best la. i remember you always made nice cards for me and qixin! :) HAPPY CNY BABE! take care and please eat more! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. qixin: I love you liow chee chee! HEEHEE. spank you. bai.

    ReplyDelete