Tuesday, February 23, 2010

your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains

So before Jo left for Aussie, Antz, Shinz and us two girls had a little double date! :) Dinner was at Sushi Tei, and initially I was apprehensive because I thought that Sushi Tei was the land of sushis, and I would certainly be outcasted if we went there (since I absolutely hate sushi, sorreh sushi fans). Hahahaha but the food's good! And my tummy was happy cause we had the beef roll with enoki mushrooms! :D Super love it. I can eat ten plates of that, seriously. Actually, it felt as though Shinz was dating Antz and Jo and I were just hanging out because the gay vibes were pretty strong during dinner. Hahahah. ;) Jo and I kept fretting that our boys are turning gay soon.

Tall sis is already in the land of Perth, and I'll miss her so much. Didn't really get to catch up with her much this time round cause it's either I'm busy or she's busy. Sighz. Anyway, hopefully I will be able to fly there mid-year to see her! :) Hope my long holidays are around that period!

Oh the food at Sushi Tei is love :) 
(and if you look closely, you can see the iphone cover I bought for Antz heheh)

  
ma tall sister and her mushroom boy :)


for the sixth month + vday (2-in-1!)

Anyway, today in school (during lesson time) we played the Monopoly Deal card game and I'm just super addicted to it! Hahaha. It makes me wanna buy lehz. But I know it's likka waste of monehs cause eventually I'd get sick of it. Feeling damn sick of school now. What's with all the projects and mid-terms popping up. :'(

Okay, anyhow, I just verbally committed $500 and a weekend to dive with Anthony. It's a LOB, so I'm hoping it's a fun and happy experience since it's my first time staying on a LOB. :) Apart from that, I'm feeling half excited and half apprehensive. Please don't let me be likka burden. That's all. Now, I'm gonna worry likka duck for the days to come. Lol.

2 comments:

  1. How does a duck worry!! I'm a duck and I hardly worry. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

    Whats LOB??? Kuku you used an acronym and never explain! Waiting for someone kaypoh like me to ask right?


    ling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. duckie: hello lucky duck! hahaha idk la im just anyhowlying! D:

    LOB means live on board! So its likka cruise and we dont get to go on land. haha. Sorry! was kinda assuming that everyone knows haha.

    ReplyDelete