Been having so many mad late nights these days. Previous night saw me sleeping at 4 and waking at 7 to finish my english essay. It was a persuasive essay on why we shouldn't eat shark's fin soup yet I felt it was one of my most incoherent essays. :( Floated around in school with yinglin, the other zombie! It's funny how we found that we have many things in common today! So we two were half-dead, but each time we napped a little, we would have little outbursts of deliriousness. It was quite scary and funny at the same time. The guys were pretty freaked out by us, hahaha. Came home and k.o-ed all the way till 11pm afterwhich I jumped outta bed to look for food! My kind mummy made me dinner :) So sweet of her. Now it's 3am. I haven't studied. Am I dead or what? Think I'll head to bed now, hahaha. Sigh pie.



WOMAN, your body clock is seriously screwed! But it'll be all worth it at the end of the day!! Think of graduation, and the pride on your parents' face! But omg, the journey does feel like a long and never-ending one! I was just telling genn that she's gonna be the first among us to graduate.
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA eeeeks I can't wait for my hard effort to pay off but I feel so lazy to put in effort sometimes. Don't think I'm alone in this? SIGHHHHH. Well, like you've said, let's jiayou together!!! We'll definitely miss being a student after graduation....So let's enjoy every stressful moment and make every moment cound :)
hugs
CHAI
HUHHHHH!!! why you so screwed!?!? slp or else you will get pimples!
ReplyDeletechai: SIEW MAI! ya lor it really is screwed :( hope this sem can do well so that i will continue to work hard towards many many A's to come. hahaha. i hope you will strive for the best too! :) yeahh genn will be the first, but i cant imagine her entering the work force lol!
ReplyDeleteyoure definitely not alone la! i always feel this. but then must remind ourselves that our parents paid so much for us to study, we damn well do it right? hahaha. jiayou jiayou! im motivating myself with MAY TRIP! :D
JO: cause my school work is damn jialat! i already have pimples!
ReplyDelete