Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day Three in Perth



Jo and I had our girls' day out in town on my third day in Perth! :) Shintaro had to go back to school, so what better day to go for some shoppin' and catching up over lunch than when her boyf is busy right? ;) We did some speed shopping before lunch, and got some really good buys! We both bought a messenger bag for our boys for only $15Aud each! (It was on offer: two for $30!) I was smiling so happily because I think we were really lucky to have snagged such a great buy unknowingly! And I love the bag though it's so similar to a bag that A already has. But he can always use it when that bag is spoilt what, I reasoned. In the end, after I passed it to him, he immediately started using the new bag already, tsk tsk! Also bought three shirts in XS for him though I was quite scared he won't like it. Hahahaha that kuku insisted that I get him the smallest size. Bought a bag of nougats (1kg!) for Mehoo as well. And I bought a maxi dress for myself! :) It's really pretty. I love it! I ended up having to lug all my loots to the restaurant and my arm just wanted to break up with my body really. Was really excited for lunch cause Jo booked a table for two at the C Restaurant, which was a revolving restaurant! We paid $40 per person for entrée, main course, and dessert.

the view


pretty tall sis :D

Goat's cheese with almond flakes and asparagus

Wagyu sirloin beef roll with quail eggs
 
 Chargrilled beef sirloin, asparagus, baby beetroot and wild rocket with horseradish creme

Jo's Monkfish something heh



Strawberry sorbet, fresh fruits and passionfruit dressing
 
 Honey panna cotta, milk chocolate parfait, macadamia praline
 
 
After lunch, we met Alvina to shop even more in town! Bought rock candy for my greedy boy who was anticipating loads of goodies and sugar as presents! After awhile, I got really tired of shopping (and also cause I can't recall what else really happened already) and so, we headed back home to rest. We were gonna have dinner at this nearby place called Makan Makan, which was supposed to have good ol' local food. But bah! I'd rather just go back to Al Ameen for my maggie goreng craving really. $8 for something that's not even remotely spicy is just urgh.

 the sunset from jo's apartment :)

urgh, my most unsatisfactory meal in aussie ever! $8 maggie goreng!

Peach Bundaberg tastes better than the Ginger one.

GO SOLO!

Supper was awesome bread that Shinz made! Yumyum.

this was a joke. SOLO BREAD, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment