Monday, May 17, 2010

we like to party rock, we came to lose control (shake that)

Kangy's birthday was like a week long celebration, even longer than the CNY celebration. Hahahah, or so the divers said! On the actual day, we had dinner at Boat Quay's Pasta Fresca but I'll be uploading the photos another day so that'll have to wait. Then on Sat, we went to Zouk to celebrate his birthday once more by partying the night away. I got the Citibank credit card so I got in for free. Most of the other divers had too. *cough hardcore cough* So Qp and Antz, please go get the card. You can save $25/$33 this way. :) Nothing much to say, it was a great night. I love the company. Ellis, Qp, Antz, Kang, Jace, Weijie, Cheryl, SH, Dean, Chinz, Sel, Joseph - I think that's all. It's great meeting new faces, especially if they're fun people. After clubbing, Antz and I went for some prata and we met Qp and WJ. Great minds think alike! ;) Heh. My smelly boyfriend k.o-ed at the playground once again and he slept on my lap until Jace woke him up and drove all of us home in WJ's car.

Oh yes, just to sidetrack! Anthony was singing Justin Bieber's "Baby" at the playground but he sang the lyrics wrongly, which resulted in a joke. He sang, "When I was 13, I MADE my first love." I stared at him and said, "WHAT? You liar! You cheat my feelings!" Hahahaha. Idiot leh. After that, I copied him and sang the song wrongly on purpose. Teehee.

Sunday saw a few of us gathering at Antz' place for some poker action. I lost $7 but my awesome boyfriend won some money so it doesn't really matter. Happy can already :) We wanted to pop some champagne for the birthday boy (who happily swept all of our hardearned cash, $50+ dammnit) but he wasn't feeling well enough to drink. Supper was on Kang though, heehee. (Y)

@ the riverside drinking Belvedere shots






my retarded boyfriend

the nippalllzz handsign *shrugs*

my hottie baby girl!


so happy together :)

2 comments:

  1. I miss clubbing HAHAHAHA. I never really had fun clubbing ever since I stopped clubbing with Bel. -.- Sigh pie. Okay Imma good girl now! I'm just going to eat food. Hahaha.

    Everybody looks so happy I like! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. qixin: heh i dont really enjoy clubbing anymore. it gets boring and tiring. i think i'm growing old. D: bel come back u must go chiong with her! hahaha sure party likka rockstar one la. i'm proud of you! eat and exercise right? hahaha. me too me too! we gonna be damn fit all.

    yeah i love these pictures! everyone looks happy! :D

    ReplyDelete