Wednesday, May 26, 2010

listen to you breathin'


Just got off the phone, and now all I really wanna do is cook up a HUGE breakfast for A and me. I can't wait! We agreed on pancakes with lotsa honey, bacon and eggs, sausages and probably whatever we can get our hands on while grocery shopping! :) Wanna try out the pancake mix that I got from Melb soo badly! I'm sure it's nice cause Chai recommended it! Hopefully we can finish the whole mix in one sitting. Heehee. Sucha greedy pig, me. Thinking of making food with my love makes me so happy.

On another random note, my tuition kiddo got 82 marks for his Math and I'm so (bursting) proud of him cause his grades used to be rather bad in the past. His mom was happy as well. :) And I'm still waiting for his English results before I award him, but apparently his Chinese got only 50+ marks. I wish I could tutor him for Chinese too, but I'm really not confident for that so I didn't offer. Well, at least he's shown a vast improvement in the subjects I'm teaching him! :) I told him that if he got 90 marks and above for his next exam, I will buy him a gift! Got my tuition pay finally and though it was only a mere $170, I really am satisfied. I'd like to think that I teach for an intrinsic purpose, and that money is not the sole deciding factor which motivates me to teach tuition. Hehehohohaha! (My boyfriend taught me to laugh like that) -.- Anyway, I gotta do a Profile Essay on someone intriguing but I still can't think of something substantial enough. Maybe I'll do the thinking tmr. Today's such a brain-dead day.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha...... Hehehohohaha was my primary school's friend email address. We used to laugh like that thanks to her email address. So silly :)

    Profile Essay on someone intriguing....This assignment seems fun though! At least it doesn't limit your options in any way!

    GOOD LUCK WITH THE PANCAKES babe! Trust me, they are really yummy! Look forward to see how they turn out.

    ling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ling*: HAHA! that's so cute! i wanna laugh like that too! you laugh with me? :D

    yeahh i think i might do the essay on per! cause shes so loud and funny. idk tho! hopefully i get inspiration soon! it's quite interesting yet it's the first assignment so i gotta think harder! haha.

    oh yes yes i trust you babe! :) i'm hoping to try them in june ASAP! really wanna taste them! i'll take photos to show you ok? :D i'm sure the pancakes will taste yummy! u know smth! i miss going to the Coles supermarket! there's so many goodies over there! and btw, i found the korean sweets in sg! its $2.50 but at an ulu shop!

    ReplyDelete