BACK FROM DAIVING, PEOPLE! :D
Perhentian was awesomez! Well, honestly there wasn't much to see underwater. Perhaps we're just really unlucky but the company made up for it :) The vis was quite bad, alot of coral sperms and what-have-you. Too many divers and a full moon really spoils the diving experience. But still, it was worth the while! It's been so long since we all went on a dive trip together. So glad that I could spend more time with cubes as well!Oh and we managed to do a wreck dive! It was soo beautiful. I love all the nooks and crannys that we can explore! Super fun!
Oh, and we saw a mother turtle nesting! She was digging her nest but left shortly after, probably cause she sensed our presence? But still! COOL SHIT RIGHT? It's damn cute. The way it crawls and how it took the long way to return to the sea. And it's HUGE. Wegg says it's bigger than me, hahah. Heard from Del and Kang that there was another one nesting at the far end, and she laid over 100+ eggs! :) I wish I saw it too. :/
I'll be back with more updates! Still have to write about Melbourne and post up pictures from diving if I'm not lazy! :D For now, it's goodbye and take care y'all. Teehee.




Daiving....
ReplyDeleteDai rhymes with Tai!
NICE PHOTO BABE. I'm just wondering...DID YOU DIVE UNDERWATER IN YOUR FBT? :O So vulnerable!!!!!
Btw, I'm not gonna get for you the korean candies since you can get it in S'pore d: Will bring back smth better whoooops
ling*
ling*: Oh yes it does hor! :D thanks babe! :) I dived in cotton on shorts! and a rashguard, which is like a long sleeved top! :) heheh its okay la not so mafan to wear compared to a wetsuit! but somehow i got abrasions on my inner thighs, probably cause of my shorts :(
ReplyDeleteawww nah no problem babe! if u want the korean candies i'll try to get them for you in sg! but needa go to Central! :D $2.50 only so cheap!